Sunday 5 February 2012

walk with me

My journey to your panties started not long time ago,
I had anticipated for this day,
We were to meet for the first time over dinner,
From the moment i woke up i felt like a winner,
You must be an angel sent from above.

From the endless chats we have made via the social network,
I would tell you are a girl to break lotsa hearts,
The secrets we share,
Not forgeting the nude photos that shows your beauty is fair,
With a black, long and perfect hair,
You surely are my air.

When the sun turned red,
Putting its pyjamas ready for bed,
I threw my musculine built body into my tuxedo,
Ready for the beauty of the night,
I checked into the restaurant,
Our table was reserved,
At a mild lit corner,
I sat down and crossed my fingers for an angel.

She didnt keep me waiting,
Her short dress made me wanting,
She stood beside the table and asked 'Jaxo right?'
I must have been in nineth heaven coz i took a second or two to reply,
Her body whispered 'eat me!'
Her long legs and beautiful thighs would taste like meat balls,
Her figure was of a goddess,
The titties would be an ideal model of a beautiful twin mountain,
The smile made our corner shine,
Her eyes could see through me,
Out my wild thoughts of romance,
i responded 'i am'

No comments:

Post a Comment