Sunday 5 February 2012

this woman

I have been sited here for a while,
My mind is far away in mile,
I cant stop thinking of a lady that should be mine,
Av never felt fucked up by love, no am not fine.

I can feel her walk away from me,
I close my eyes not to see,
Whats happening to my love that is flee,
I curse the day i made my love free.

Lemme tell you of the woman who just drove me crazy,
Shuttered my thoughts and made them hazy,
Slowed my heart beat and made it lazy,
My eyes immobile and gazy.

She brought the best in me,
Made my heart weak and feeble,
Exposed me to a short term love and left,
Without notice i would call it a theft.

I can smile for the seconds we spent,
Dream of some more time in the tent,
Curse of the day she away went,
Announce to you that i have an occupied heart that's free from rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment