Monday 10 February 2014

I'm Next



She is the fairest of them all,
Part of a golden name in my hearts wall,
A brown lady that’s tall,
The last of her breed like an eight ball.

I know she has a man,
To me that makes her the interesting one,
I am the villain without a gun,
I’m after her heart and my journey just begun.

I can only hope she is daring,
To slip away from her man for our pairing,
All I need is a moment of sharing,
To leave her heart glaring.

Her skin soft like a rose petal,
Classic like the Volkswagen beetle,
I’d always cuddle her gentle,
I’m a man who knows what I want never evil.

If her man is better I want to her best,
Given he is the current I want to be her next,
Guessing he is from east I am from west,
If he is a caller imma leave evidence in text.

No comments:

Post a Comment