Thursday 30 January 2014

Ex



Every time I’m in trouble in my relationship,
It’s because of my Ex’s companionship,
My girlfriend doesn’t understand how we can be in a friendship,
She says this is only possible if we are trapped in a spaceship.

I always tend to defend myself,
With explanations that makes me sound like elf,
“you know sweetheart everyone needs help”
That’s why I don’t treat her like someone else.

Deep I know that sometimes I’m wrong,
Especially when she’s strapped up in a thong,
With her whispers that makes me feel strong,
The visions of her waist swaying like she’s listening to a slow dance song,
With her I always feel like I belong.

The other day my current girlfriend did burst us in a compromising situation,
She immediately knew it was flirtation,
I flaunted my salvation,
That I was just taking some exploration, helping out a sister and I knew my limitation.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not a player,
My Ex and my girlfriend is one never a pair,
As my Ex she makes me feel like Wanjiku a tax payer,
As a girlfriend I’m Kidero the Mayor,
Want a piece of her read my poetry that’s my share.

No comments:

Post a Comment