Tuesday 24 June 2014

Wish List



I wish
I could swim in the deep waters like fish
Reach the core of the earth
The beginning of love and wrath
To know the path to your heart

I wish
To know what you think of me
What you thought of me
What your mind holds of me
What you expect of me

I wish
 To build more dreams with you in my arms
In wonderland with beautiful flower farms
Beautiful colour’s not like the worlds white black and red
One of each kind
Making our hearts one of a kind

I wish
 For rains to fall on me
 When am outside it would wash away my tears
In the dark to hide my fears
The truth is hard to hear
Too hard to bear when I see her
Glum I tell you not a cheer

I wish to turn back the arms of time
To be where it all started
To evade sitting next to you
But even so
My heart would have wanted
To still be where it all started

I wish
To stop thinking of you
To stop writing of you
To stop the beautiful dreams
To start a beautiful reality
How my mind brings it in clarity

I wish
To write a new poem
To end the wish list
To crash it by my fist
To write a dance song
That begins “for you I long”

For you I long
My soul, heart and love
I pour to thee my love
To you only I love....
I wish I could continue with this one
A love poem for my only one
I wish.

4 comments: