Saturday 21 June 2014

Open letter to Uhuru Odinga



I take this opportunity,
To represent my country community,
We have watched you two with humility,
Taking each other as a liability,
Toying with our psychological capability,
Taking your tribal dependability,
To intimidate the others credibility

Kenyans have died for both of you,
While you accuse the other knew,
Taking hardline position with your crew,
Kenyans populations is growing few,
Wearing your sad face, to correct each other’s story as untrue,
Holding us ransom you two,
I hope you see that our skies are dark as yours are blue.

As you debate your dialogue,
A conversation between two one “digital & the other analog”
As a poet I converse in monologue,
Between me my pen and my poetry book catalog,
If targeted for my tribe I die alone,
Victors of your drama, we die in your combat zone,
Truth be told we are tired to offer our lives for you to loan.

You refer to each other as brother,
While in public you want us to hate one another,
Sons of the first prominent fathers,
While you set the agendas for your next meeting,
Make sure to add one for me,
At least this is for all of us,
We are tired and we need you to work for the development of our nation.

1 comment: