Thursday 28 July 2011

IDEAL WOMAN

i think its how you sex and your
grip,
the way you sway your hip,
maybe the way you swallow me
deep,
the way you hold me to sleep.
I think its your presence,
how i wouldnt want your
absence,
the truth in your actions without
pretence,
girl you are my weakness.
I think its the attention,
that goes without a mention,
the care and affection,
the way you make me your only
sellection.
I think its the cold chill,
the warmth you give and make
me feel,
blessed and to be with someone
real,
girl you the real deal.
I think its my times of trouble,
you know when i fumble,
taking on me a huge gamble,
you make me humble.
I think its the times when you are
calm,j
your decisions that are firm,
the soft touch of your palm,
your sighs that are like a sexy
alarm.
Now i know you the best,
not coz you have a firm ass and
breast,
coz you are different from the
rest,
that previously devoured me like
pest.

2 comments:

  1. Thats hawt,dope and on point!! Its lyk we,the halfpoets xay,at the touch of love we become super-poets!!tag me if possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx kevin,i hope i create some more like thatthanx kevin,i hope i create some more like that

    ReplyDelete