Tuesday 1 April 2014

Tamed



From where I was sited,
She stood in front of me with a short dress that’s fitted,
I could imagine her body only that it was covered by a tight thin piece of cloth,
Making my pole face the true north.

He boobs were cup shaped & my hands became itchy for a touch,
Her small nipples protruded pointing me,
As if warning me of the danger I’d go through to lick them,
If I’d get them they would know that all that we both want is the same.

As she turned to move away,
I could tell this was my day,
I could imagine her walking very slowly in a slow motion,
I think she could have given me some obsessive potion.

Her legs were the light kind chocolate,
Curved with perfection like she’d be the only lady with this part of the body called legs,
I’d kiss them from the feet up through the lap,
Leaving traces of a love bite map.

Her scent as she sat next to me I’d tell it was made from cupid’s breath,
She sat there carelessly as she didn’t worry of the weapon I had in length,
My mind wildly undressing her and making love to her,
My body wishing we could be at par,
But at the back of my mind we had a deal,
I had to tame me.

No comments:

Post a Comment