Tuesday 18 October 2011

WHAT IF

if there was no love would you be there?
If there was no beauty would you be fair?
If there was no passion would you share?
If it took one to tango would we pair?
If i grow old and bald would you still love my hair?

It takes love to appeace my heart,
to think of you and know its you i got,
the only one of the million lot,
my ice thats hot,
a rose thats short,
sweet scented and a beauty.

If you were my dream would we have a happy ending?
if people asked would you tell them we are not pretending?
if i gave you my heart would you take it forever and never back sending?
if i touched your lips would it be mine for a lending?
If you got sad would you let me dry your shedding?

In the morning light,
you are always shinning bright,
as we remenice of the previous night,
doing it nice and with you it always right.
WHAT IF!

No comments:

Post a Comment