Tuesday 4 October 2011

POEM OF POOR POET

Give me a chance to speak,
Let me tell you it you i pick,
Its been a long time a week,
Av been on my lowest and sick,
Am humbled and meek,
Am sorry for being a prick.

I should have known better,
Not to regret later,
I wouldnt have writen this letter,
I shouldnt have made your cheeks wetter,
Am such a hater,
I want to better my later.

Have i lost you?
I would hate myself for that boo,
Just like your heart i want to be with you too,
I want to be real and true,
I want to make you feel me there and through,
I want to be your source of happiness when you feel blue,
I want us to stick like superglue.

I take all the blame,
I was lame,
A coward of being tamed,
Followed the cheap fame,
Just to let every lip say my name,
Well,
I now know it was about them,
Everything is not the same,
I want you for my claim.

Forgive me YU,
I now have no bussiness with SAFCOM,
Its been a long time calling,
And you made my call rates cheap,
I guess i now swallow my pride,
Be my bride,
Walk with me to the isle in short stride,
Your love/rate is kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment