Tuesday 18 October 2011

BRENDA

i would kill this mosquito if i was a murderer,
Unforgiving and mercyless,
How could it be so careless,
Sipping from my cheek thats hairless,
I would slap it dead,
But that would leave pain on my head,
With the smell of blood shed.

Tonight!
Am going to be forgiving,
Kind and philanthropic enough to share my blood,
Its because of this that the ladies loves me,
They crave for me,
And being handsome what is there to do?
Than give much love.

This particular lady was beautiful,
Her body was slim and curved,
A thin waist,
And of couse, a big booty,
Her face was lovely,
Her eyes would melt a weak man,

She was tender,
Her name brendah,
Her lips had a long needle like probosis,
She would kiss me softly,
A long and timely kiss,
I have never felt much love in years.

Had she fallen inlove with me?
Was she taking me for a man whore?
To let me service her like the others,
Only to leave me high and dry when done,
I didnt know her plan.

She told me,
i find you warm,
I would love if i can make here my home,
Its cold where am from,
I will love you forever,
We would make kids together,
They would be warm like you,
Kind and strong like you.

She was a flirt,
She would walk slow and sway her skirt,
I have never had a love this smart,
She unbuttoned my shirt,
Touched me slow on my chest,
She pushed me to the bed,
Made me look at her undress,
I have never been this horny,
She made love to me like no one has,
Then she flew away.

Its already morning,
And i cant wait for tonight,
Mad love to 'brenda my mosquito

No comments:

Post a Comment