Tuesday 4 October 2011

DREAM NOT

i havent been able to sleep,
i wake at night with sweet bliss that i keep,
i lick your lip every second as i sip,
the moments i sink it deep,
the curve of your hip,
the sweetness of your boobs tip,
i sometimes finds myself opening my zip.

I keep dreaming on,
talking to you on the phone,
asking of how your day has gone,
if in your room you are alone?
To make you part of my home,
for the love you have shown.

I console myself with my pillow,
holding it tight from below,
like my hot cup of milo,
without your presence my dreamz are zero,
like a kid with no hero.

Be my reality tonight,
come hold me tight,
keep me on your sight,
allow me to feel thats wet and tight,
lets romances in my rooms candle light,
making you fly to cloud nine like a kite,
you are my unseen shadow thats bright,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment