Monday 31 October 2011

friends with benefit

she looks beautiful when asleep,
I cant get enough of her deep,
To romance as i touch her nip,
We are never for each other to keep,
We are just friends with benefits.

Maybe i shouldnt get emotionaly entangled,
I should stop thinking waking next to her in the morning,
Kiss her good morning and make her breakfast,
tag along to the shower and end up making 'love',
skip classes for whats worth,
To let her be my true north.

I shouldnt mind if another guy hugs her tight,
Is she even mine?
Shes just the sweet taste of wine,
That escapes once you taste lime,
I want her for me,
I want to be down on my knee,
To ask her to be mine forever,
I think i should tell her now or never.

She trust me for sex,
To keep her cum and widen her legs,
To kiss her slow around her necks,
To just pop in if she texts,
That,
'come after two mins il be all yours'
But she never ends up to be,
When we are done fucking her door i see,
I just not the owner of her key.

As i continue looking at her,
I feel that am never fur,
With my hand i brush her hair,
I hold her tight and keep her close to my body,
Today is the day we will first wake from the same bed,
On second thought let me put on my pants,
I have satisfied her wants,
I unlock her door,
Looking behind i say,
Tomorrow our day break will be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment