Monday 24 October 2011

sweet imaginations

i think of her all the time,
she would form part of my love crime,
she calls me her friend,
am in love with her every trend,
with her i blend,
i crave for her every bit of shred,
she dries my every tear shed,
i hope she'll be the one i would wed.

Today she came for a visit,
with her red lips i would kiss it,
she wore a blue jeans and a black t-shirt,
she looked beautiful and smart,
as we hugged i hoped it would last forever,
to loosen the tight hug for a kiss,
if only she could read my mind.

As we talked i undressed her,
slowly i started with her t-shirt,
her bra held well the breast well,
i could fill my adrenaline rise,
my testosterone made a conc. Semen,
i unbuttoned her bra,
Gods best art of beauty,
we kissed out of breath,
i touched her breasts slowly,
i could feel us connect,
in my world shes the only choice to sellect.

All this is in my imagination,
I would tell her my intention,
But i would hate the negotiation,
Coz she has a man,
Her man is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment