Tuesday 18 October 2011

PEEP

i'm peeping at your bed room door,
the way undress slow,
to let the dress fall down low,
the way you pick it from your toe,
if i were to tell you 'i love your bend over show'

i love that woman with the sexy lingerie,
to be specific its a thong,
it hides her privates and exposes her legs that are long,
i crave for her as my D becomes strong,
but my peep is what thats wrong.

I think of knocking the door,
will she welcome me?
Will she keep me waiting till she dresses up?
Will i get my wish as she welcomes me warmly with sexy touches and kisses?
She doesnt even know me how will she?

I keep on watching,
she moves towards the bath tab while touching,
in my soul am searching,
i get my courage and i knock,
it takes a second for her to unlock,
shes all nude am in shock,
i waste no time to talk.

She holds me tight,
she locks my lips with her tender ones,
touching my chest and back,
am all horny and ready for her,
she pushes me back and says,
never peep just ask for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment