Thursday 1 September 2011

female body

i love the female body,
its an archive,
so old but yet a young gold,
rich in goodness and beautiful like a godess,
dusty in colour yet not rusty,
deep in meaning and still a mistery.

Its a picture,
painted only by the softest brush,
secondly with no rush,
its a digital picture,
taken in natural light with no flush,
i wouldnt throw it in a trash.

Its a drawing,
it requires the finest of pensils,
to draw the fairest of the queens,
beautful i would start with the twins,
of breast up the face,
to end from the waist down,
with a smile that kills a frown,
from my drawing she would walk down the town,
wearing the best of a gown,
i would make her a combination of black and brown.

Its a lone diamond,
sparkling like the sun,
making me her only man,
her body my only one,
for me to treasure and have fun.

Its a rose,
scented and pure than those of whores,
it attracts a powerful force,
up from her toe to her nose,
its beauty is forever it never goes.

I would compare it with everything nice,
its worth the highest of price,
a simple knowledge you wouldnt need a wise,
i love the mystery of thefemale body you tell me otherwise.

1 comment: