Saturday 3 September 2011

argony

i looked directly into he blushing eyes,
i could see all deep and beyond her soul that lies,
i could feel her efforts her tries,
yet she doesnt ask why,
my mouth scented with expensive booz am high,
near her am sober and try not to be shy.

She is the girl i can never have,
the girl in my dream that i feel love,
i my act manly and tough,
deep down my heart lies on a sharp edge thats rough,
but then i wouldnt call her my better half.

Am hurt and sad,
i cry often with tears thats not a tad,
sometimes i wish i could be glad,
and have no ulcers affecting my gland,
i cant express this feeling in a word,
my body knows am i a fucked up world.

I encourage myself that she may have a shred of feeling for me,
she may call me honey coz shes my bee,
in my dreams shes the only one i see,
if only wishes where horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment