Friday 19 July 2013

First Book

Chapter one,
I woke up for a morning run,
Something my body finds to beautifully fun,
Saw you one to many times by the dawning sun,
A reason for my morning run plan.

Chapter two,
Its still about you,
Wishing you were my boo,
A thought of us two,
Still waiting when it will be true.

Chapter three,
I faked some pain by my knee,
Concerned you came to me,
I asked you out for some coffee or tea,
You agreed to call when you are free.

Chapter four,
You looked glamorous from your hair to the toe,
Perfect like in a movie that i saw,
It was easy being with you like someone i know,
You laughed to my every joke like i was in Churchill raw.

Chapter five,
You are the reason for me to be alive,
With every happy moments and storms our relationship still thrive,
In our deep seas of love i still dive,
Thats why i cant wait to make you my wife.

Chapter six,
I wouldnt want to talk about the sex,
Especially the morning ones that brightens my day from six,
The romance thats full of licks,
If i late for work i wouldnt mind the risk.

Chapter seven,
We are a match made from heaven,
A compound word joined by a hyphen,
Never tired of you am always raven,
Even in the vacuum we just happen.

Chapter eight,
I have been tired of the long wait,
To make perfect I'll just take you for a date,
Propose to you a surprise that's great,
If you say yes it will be a checkmate.

Chapter nine,
You are mine,
Cant help but say am always fine,
The reason i still shine,
The strength of my spine.

Chapter ten,
Our First born a son called ken,
His favourite toy my pen,
He would be greater than i am when,
At a rating of ten out of ten.

wait for my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment