Friday 19 July 2013

Not Me Maybe

listening to Sauti Sol Awinja,
Getting to know myself better as a ninja,
with a hiden mask imenificha,
a scared dude inside.

Been in and out of love,
Yet its it i long to have,
i rarely keep my promises,
to change me is 'my galfriends' wishes.

I'm very single,
a life that i find more simple,
in a relationship i find myself still in the mingle,
unappologetic i confess my exes never deserved me.

this is not a tribute to them,
its a plead to my next,
the one i dream of in this text,
one who will find me an open book never complex.

i warn you of the bad times,
i know they might be fewer than my pocket dimes,
i welcome you to the unconditional love,
one thats unmatched by any man out there,
unless he is my heir.

To you il give my all,
to my heart you'l fall,
by ur side i'll stand tall,
be my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment