Friday 26 July 2013

Love By Design



Last time you came to say hi,
You waited until you almost said bye,
With a smile and a face that’s shy,
Came close and asked me to hug you tight.

Your sweet scent on my clothes and bed you left,
Like a thief its by design my mind you theft,
Stole the whole of me and my soul you saved,
On a daily its you now I craved.

Food doesn’t taste better without the thought of your lips,
Every girl I meet looks like they have your hips,
Breathing becomes difficult without the thought of your hands by my ribs,
Pleasure is to dream for without you tender nibs.

If your love was a game in Olympic,
I’d always be there to pick,
My Nike shoes with a tick,
To run a marathong that I wouldn’t mind to lick.

It only been five minutes,
My patience is already tested to its limits,
My heart beats with the right love lyrics,
I can’t let you leave to the exits.

No comments:

Post a Comment