Friday 19 July 2013

Dark

i love the dark,
Its always a place to leave a mark,
Especialy if shes got a good rack,
N her roots is black.

I sit in the dark,
Here comes one walking like a cat,
Shes tall n her ass is fat,
Talk of a woman with a nice butt.

I puff my usual herb,
Shes attracted by its sweet scent,
She walks to me,
Says that she wants to get high,
Sitting on my thigh.

She smokes my blunt,
I have enough of da plant,
She starts to rant,
The way she wants to see me inside her pant.

I kiss her slow,
Touching her ass,
She chucks off her pant,
Bends down and unzips my troucer,
Whatever she met she ate well,
She liked the swell,
By her healing power she sits on it and rubs my bell.

I lick up her twins,
As she keeps on doin,
She mumbles some words,
I can tell shes in the heavens,
She scratches my back hard,
I feel pain and a drip of my blood,
When its all done shes glad.

From her purse she gets a blunt,
And says,
Now lets get high.

No comments:

Post a Comment