Saturday 24 September 2011

tattoo my heart

as i remove my clothes,
the art of my love for you gazes at me,
the tattoo of my son on my neck,
to never forget him for a sec,
the brand of our make,
the first time i saw him my heart had to take.

The tattoo of your name on my chest,
on the compass its west,
putting it on wasnt a test,
thats our secret nest,
where the thought of you makes me rest,
you will forever be my best.

On my arm a script,
the first poem to you i wrote,
the one that you did fall for before me,
the dedication of my hearts fulfilment,
i loved you from my first second.

My back tells it all,
The journey of our love in whole,
The first time i had to call,
The blush as your eyes roll,
The laughter lol,
Our marriage we still stand tall,
Our pregnancy the one you called a ball.

All i want is a tattoo for the future,
The beautiful future that we face,
The unknown that sheds a light,
The peace after our every fight,
Tattoo my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment