Saturday 3 September 2011

one dance

she held me tight,
i was high as a kite,
we danced in delight,
each move sparking up a light,
sensual in everyones sight,
wishing the would be me they might,
i guess am the dance hall knight.

We would dance to the beat,
her legs and hips where fit,
to shake all night without a seat,
making me feel her body heat,
wishing if she was candy i would eat,
gal you are a dance floor wit.

You would turn down this dude,
maybe he wasnt a nice food,
leaving him where he stood,
i would tell you wasnt in ur ryt mood,
if only this booz could stop me from thinking about you nude.

When am away i could feel you body calling me back,
i guess you have used that magic thats black,
i cant think of any good luck,
maybe is because my eyes are on your twin rack.

You the best dance of a life,
today my tatoo will read your name as my wife,
best girl to make others jealous,
i love being your zealous,
next time dance with me bilaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment