Monday 10 September 2012

hurry

she walks in her red mini,
Legs wrapped up in black tyts,
All i can think is i want to see that thingy,
Wrapped up in white.

Shes always in a hurry,
No time for the man shes going to marry,
That makes me worry,
Maybe nowadays i have boring storys.

As she fades away,
In my mind theres alot to say,
In blur maybe gray,
Maybe next i should start with a pray.

She said shes scared of me,
She didnt want even to get in,
Ati am never clean,
Its true,
I was not born good,
I have evil in me,
The black snake down there,
Always hungry to devour without care,
Its sits on nuts thats pair,
Stands tall when bare,
Taller than the forests hair. 


Maybe thats the evil that bridges my love for her,
And her boyfriend thats far,
She loves him like a drunk at bar,
I like her like a candy bar,
I want her for keeps,
Her tasty lips for sips,
Her legs for deeps,
Her love for my ribs,
Only if she loves me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment