Sunday 23 February 2014

Angelic



She’s the black Megan fox,
Musically she’s the epitome of a sexy music that’s rock,
A beautiful Whopi Goldberg without dreadlocks,
She’s that girt that makes you feel like you are a graduate of school of hard knocks.

She’s never limited with words like twitter,
Sometimes it makes our conversation sweeter,
With a complexion that’s never lighter,
Trust me with her soft angelic skin you would think she’s Lupita.

Her thought gives me cold feet,
Sometimes I burn up with uncontrolled heat,
She is never ish ish on how royal her I’d treat,
All she wants is a man who wouldn’t leave her heart out cold on the street.

I don’t care about tomorrow as long as she is there,
With the warmth of her eye that glare,
Her embrace that makes us one as a pair,
Her trust in me that can only be described as a dare.

I want her that’s for real,
I want her to change my relationship status,
From single to confused and more confused,
Confused because I wouldn’t know whether to touch her as she is purely gentle,
More confused as I’d wouldn’t believe she is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment