Sunday 5 February 2012

happy moments

Its dawn 6:28,
Havent slept last night i had a date,
We spent time till late,
She was easy, we took no time to mate,
It was nice though if i got to rate.

I guess she loved that xmas present,
Ate it like she was hungry,
Decorated the tree from up down,
Calling it going to town.

I loved the look in her face,
Like fire blowing on dry woods,
Shaking like she should,
Taking it like i could,
Making me feel like i ruled.

Her sighs told it all,
Her waggling titties wouldnt fall,
The dancing stick stood tall,
I had to worry about my balls,
Shooting it like it had it all.

Some might call this a dream,
There are witnessess,
My neighbours had the screams,
She lays besides me,
Beautiful as last night,
To do justise and whats right,
Imma make her morning worth while.

No comments:

Post a Comment