Sunday 5 February 2012

midnight call

A midnight call,
I stretch to reach for my phone,
Disappointed coz its a private number,
Yet i get myself to pick it.

From the other end an angels voice,
My sleepy eyes open with no choice,
She asks if its jaxo,
I nod with a yes,
She says shes been watching,
Admiring and wanting,
She says shes a friend,
To be true she is inlove without a pretend.

I say its ok,
I know that it happens,
To my mind i tell myself i might be lucky,
I never knew i had much love,
As we talk i try to act tough,
I say,
This must be a prank call,
I am commited and in a relationship,
I dont even your name for a start,
You seem to sound like a girl thats smart,
I would like to help you,
But sorry i dont cheat.

She answers,
Its not you jaxo,
Jus wanted to ask you to pass the message to your bestfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment