Sunday 5 February 2012

second thought

Am sitted outside at my balcony,
Bare chested with only my boxer,
The fresh air refreshes my memories,
I must have been drugged or something,
I dont know how she found her way into my bed,
All i know is i surely had a great time.

She came at around nine,
She must have been a ghost of mine,
Maybe a person in need of gain,
Was she sent from above,
Maybe its my skills she loves.

I was half asleep,
Hoping for a sweet dream,
When she popped half nude with only her lingerie,
Only one question popped in my mind,
What man would turn this down?
Silky skin with a complexion thats brown,
Nice tits thats are round,
Shouting figure thats loud.

For a second though,
I offered my bed for her to sleep,
And went outside to clear my wild thoughts,
Maybe next time il do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment