Sunday 5 February 2012

let me

As you walk towards me,
Im thinking of the perfect words to say,
Am smiling right back at your glowing smile,
Thinking for a while,
How do you even call me mine,
How do you make things look so fine,
Do you even sleep and dine,
Am in darkness i cant find anything to make me shine.

As you are nearing,
My spine is chill with fearing,
My heart is thrombing hard are you hearing,
My days have never been good,
To be true in my heart you are glued,
I cant think of another,
I cant reason further,
Its like you are a distraction, a bother,
And thats why i have to tell you this.

Now that you are here,
My mind is now clear,
Never been sober from beer,
I love you honeypie,
But lets not live a lie,
I am a poor poet,
I have never provided for you,
Let alone buy you jewellery,
Take you for a date,
Pay for your transport,
Clothe you,
Make your hair,
But you say its alright,
That all we have is love,
You dont care about material things.

For your information,
We cant eat, clothe or even spend love,
I like my girl beautiful,
With a competitive appeal,
With a nice life thats real,
Who boasts of her manly man for a kill,
I need to provide you meal.

You should look sexy to make others jealous of not having me,
Make my friends dream of you even when they are with their girls,
Make heads turn,
Break necks if the turn is greater,
Loved even by your haters,
Girl i just wanna provide for you.
ILOVEYOU

No comments:

Post a Comment