Sunday 5 February 2012

stalker

yester night i told you what i feel,
I came clean and told you that i love you,
I had much expectation,
That was the best of my seduction,
You kill my heart,
Told me that i was out of luck,
That to ur heart there was no entrance even a small crack,
That i should find another who suits my knack.

Well i have made it official,
Imma be your stalker for life,
Imma make your life hard,
I will invade ur privacy,
I will make you friends mine until you have no one to visit without risking finding me there,
Imma move to your neighbourhood,
Stay in the room next to yours if i could,
I would let u know that i ruled,
I will be everywhere you are,
I will shop where you do,
I will visit you whenever you hav visitors,
Pretend and ask for anything that i dont even want,
Trust me imma be you stalker for life.

When you think of moving away,
Make sure to pack my bag too,
Coz imma be wherever you are,
At night imma be your nightmare,
Even when you sleep imma always be at your bedroom window,
All of this is coz you make me single,
Imma stalker inlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment