Sunday 5 February 2012

I am a sinner

Am a sinner,
Its hard to admit i have never been cleaner,
With Jesus as my winner,
I keep loosing track and back when in trouble.

You have been always loyal,
Whenever i make myself royal,
With you am always blessed,
In you i have everything.

Am sorry for my wrongs,
I thank you for my rights,
I aspire to be white,
Not in colour but like the angels.

Am a young sinner that never cease,
I take alcohol to get for a moment peace,
Especially when my heart is sharttered to piece,
I search for unendless bliss,
In women that need to please,
Its usually sensentional it is,
Till i cum and my life and body tend to freeze,
I tremble in fear to my kneez,
But i never give up on the sexy temptations,
I have to put this in mention,
Coz i always have ill intention,
To your word and work am a contention,
Am sin himself without the pension,
My friends love me more for being naughty,
Always doing wrong and have many shawty,
Whenever i do right they think am not myself,
But i have to change before the hour twelve.

I want to be in love with you,
To have you and know you,
My tattoes praise you,
They remind me to pray when i forget,
Your love that i should share,
Your peace that i seek,
To be humble and meek,
To keep low on the trick,
Lord have me always,
Guide me whenever,
I am a sinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment