Sunday 5 February 2012

happy new year

As the year closes,
I think of the cutie in my closet,
She should be my only for the years,
That brings my inner fear,
The way i drop a single tear,
The way you warm me and call me dear.

The whole year has been great,
You have shown me love no hate,
You've been my best friend my mate,
My lover and early bird thats never late,
You've opened my mind to the the sweetest gates,
Of pure love, care, kindness and everything that we ate.

Remember the last time we fought,
I rilly hated myself alot,
I couldnt bare that without you am not,
In my gun you are my only shot,
That calms the barrel when its hot.

The morning we kissed and you said you love me,
I must have seen an angel in you,
Light glowing out of your eyes,
Cheeks bulging with a blush shy,
The world swallowed me and puked me out,
I responded with a kiss and warmth that about,
To love you forever i will shout.

Next year imma get down to my knees,
To ask you to be the aunty to my niece,
To be the mother to my unborn kids,
To be my first when in bed as i open my lids,
To be my every unending need,
To always make me high as a blunt of weed,
To quench my hunger when its you i feed,
To be my garden for my seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment