Saturday 9 June 2012

first

I see your face in my mind,
The beauty thats hard to find,
With you love for me thats kind,
I wouldnt say love is blind,
For you were the best to be by my side,
My very first love.

We would send each other letters,
Writen from the oceans in our hearts,
Though it would take forever,
In my heart you were there whenever.

Remember how i would sneak to your room,
We would kiss lightly but it felt deep,
With our eyes closed i would feel your lip,
We would hold each other with tight grip,
That was a sign to never let go.

The cheap dates,
Infact they never costed a dime,
Down the river bed,
We would lie down and talk till sunset,
Play with the river water until we would swim instead.

We had different taste of music,
Yours sounded funny but it was ok to me,
You never liked Hiphop but you admited it reminded you of me,
We shared with care,
We loved without measure,
We missed each other each second,
We had each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment