Thursday 21 June 2012

blind

i wish i was inlove wit a gal thats blind,
Im done with the judging eyes of world,
She would love herself without a doubt,
She wouldnt mind not having makeup on her face,
Needing to dress up to please me,
Disarranged hair wouldnt matter,
All that counts to her is my words that makes her feel like a princess.

She wouldnt be jealous of the way gals look at me,
She wil always have my hand holding her not to let go,
She will love me with all my faults,
She wouldnt know when i frown,
To her we be happy always.

She would be my soulmate,
Loving me for the small things that i do to her,
Id brush her hair,
To her id be always there,
Smile at her beauty when i stare,
Carry her up our bedroom stair,
We would be the best pair.

Id be her eyes,
Quench her love thirst until she becomes high,
Carry her by my lap as i stroke her thighs,
Answer her whys,
In truth never to lie.

She would know me by my scent,
My voice thats deep and heaven sent,
Her touches that are tender am felt,
My steps that are slow,
My feet that drag when i walk,
My slight stamer when i talk,
My kisses that are warm and tender,
The way i tel her nakupenda,
Id fall inlove blindly and she would be my eyes at heart

No comments:

Post a Comment