Saturday 9 June 2012

thought

At a night like this,
I count my self lucky,
Am cold and with a weak blanket thats not combative enough to fight this cold,
Here is the story untold,
Hear it from a warm heart thats bold,
Near me a thought made of gold.

Its far away,
Distance sharing into our relationship,
Claiming a spot of what used to be a gentle touch,
A sweet kiss,
A warm embrace,
A beautiful glance,
A weaked smile,
Now its like everything is taking a while,
I'm not having you coz of a mile.

Well,
Thats what distance does,
I can only count it as past,
My thought is the king of them all,
Just make sure you keep in touch,
With my thought images of we as we touch,
I can feel you all over my skin,
I can hear you in whispers asking,
In my lips a deep kiss sucking,
Its only physical thats lacking.

Call me in the morning,
A thought of i waking up besides you,
The sun rays lighting up your face,
Beautiful and innocent for i always gaze,
Waking you with my hand stroking your hair,
Your kiss always assures me thats you are there,
But yet,
This is just a thought,
When i wake up i will text you,
Tell you how much i love you,
Until we are close again.

No comments:

Post a Comment