Saturday 9 June 2012

try me

Av had my fair share of regrets,
Smoking a pair of my cigaretes,
I normaly dont do this,
Dont judge me asking me to pray on my knees,
Infact i did it before i agreed to the task,
Dressed in black with a mask,
This is a one man job.

I have my eyes set on my prey,
Shes a beauty thats frail,
Wherever she goes i trail,
Waiting for my chance to nail.

I must admit this time round i have taken long,
Maybe theres something wrong,
Is it her voice that sounds like a love song?
With her i feel not strong.

Now am on her door step,
Am writing my last stanza of this poem,
Still smoking to ease my stress,
When i knock at her door nothing is ever going to be the same,
Il point my gun at her with no shame,
Without wasting time il pull the trigger,
Stop me if you read the poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment