Monday 15 August 2011

romance

i used to love it when you are
nude,
maybe coz i would eat you like
some delicious food,
lick the whole of you like a candy
good,
am straight am not talking about
any dude!
The candles would set up the
mood,
the blue and RnB songs would
play as they should.
We would play with each other,
feed each other with berries i
gathered,
we would take each second like
we had no other,
laugh at each others stupid joke
like pink panther.
I would set up the dinner on my
sitting rooms mat,
it felt sexy to know you loved my
every word,
you would make me sound like
shakespear my poetry dad,
you would fall for each of my
every pulled card,
i woud fill like am leading an
orchestra band,
playing to the rhythm of our love.
We would kiss and tell each other
about it,
lay on our backs as we looked at
the starz,
we would draw love heart out of
their arrangement,
the biggest art would a symbol of
our love,
a shoting star would ran at its
center like the cuppids arrow,
that would make us hold close not
to let go.
I guess its all about the romance,
that made us complete for once,
romance with you for would be
my stance.

No comments:

Post a Comment