Thursday 18 August 2011

striperz love

rivers flows down paralell mountains,
from my beautiful flaping curtains,
its a flow that i dont intend to maintain,
sadness that doesnt entertain.

Darkness overwhelms my white soul,
in grief of my love, Doll
we first met when she was working on a striping poll,
say love at first sight i never wanted to loose my sight of the goal.

I paid her for a lap dance,
i wasnt used to this i promise i would do it once,
her boobs and body wouldnt let me miss a glance,
to let her work on me with her ass and hands.

At first she wouldnt tell me her name,
she said it was part of the game,
in fear of me to tame,
being her best client she told me not to blame.

I asked her to leave work,
to come with me back,
home not for a fuck,
but to rediscover her selflove that she lack.

Only for her to respond 'am infected and i have a day to live'

No comments:

Post a Comment