Wednesday 10 August 2011

as we grow

ptss ptss,
i would call a beauty,
this is when i was young on duty,
i would talk much before i got
that booty,
but would end up drunk and my
friends on kutchie.
Hey baib,
as i grew i called her,
i would get laid once in a while,
but i would lie to my boys that i
laid in pile,
and that i would make a list of
file,
all in the name of being man
enough.
My sugarpie,
i termed the chick who laid me
most,
i was proud of my post,
it would straighten up lots,
she was in love with me,
i would take advantage of that,
till i kicked her out of my life,
i guess she hoped to be my wife.
My heartbeat,
this time i would dance to her
beat,
not because i was on heat,
but because i felt my heart lit,
with her beauty and reluctance to
fall for me,
i was in love,
i found myself on the receiving
end.
Hey love,
i intend to call the one il love,
the one il want and want me
back,
one who would see me for whom
i am,
one il kiss and wount tell,
but our bliss would ring a bell,
one who will save me out of this
hell,
one to intertwine our souls with
one i have alot to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment