Sunday 21 August 2011

if i was a girl

if i was a girl,
i would have my picture on my wall,
i wouldnt judge if he is short or tall,
as long as he satisfies my all.

I would kill with my dress,
let alone when i undress,
i would strive for success,
never to end up some bastards mistress.

I would treasure my one,
the only one i call my man,
i would teach him and from him learn,
how to be happy with each other and have fun.

I wouldnt apply lots of makeup,
my natural beauty i would take up,
if he doesnt care i would ask for a break up,
for a chance with my ex i would make up.

If he is nice i wouldnt keep him pending,
only to lose by sending,
my love wouldnt be for lending,
it would be for the welthiest of love trading.

My sexual satisfaction would be eminent,
only to my guy who is prominent,
who kisses me and flies my thougts from my predicament,
one i would keep permanent.

If i was girl,
i would love me first,
before am swept by a thug fast,
i would show them dust,
to show that its a new generation and we are done with the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment