Thursday 11 August 2011

galaxy loving

as i wall in the darkest times,
i see two twinkling starz,
a half moon accompanies them,
jupiter the planet is also there.

As i get closer,
i see a beautiful trouser,
the stars are the breast,
clean and attracting to feast.

It hits me of the shinny teath,
the smile that lights up the night,
i meet the moon her smile,
i have never seen such beauty.

I hear sounds when she moves,
cha cha cha cha,
jupiter her ass,
with nine beads around her waist.

Darkness overshadows the rest,
i face east not west,
for the sun to reveal my guest,
its a long time waiting.

Impatient i become,
i get close to you,
not to reveal your identity,
guess its the reaction of my blood rush down there.

Deep darkness befall,
a lunar eclipse as i kiss you,
my hands fill the stars,
now its a complete darkness.

I lay with you,
we make love all night,
as i enter you deep,
i shoot a shooting star as i cum,
you become pregnant,
at dusk my son is born.
We call him sun

No comments:

Post a Comment