Wednesday 17 August 2011

insomnia

its exactly 3AM in the morning,
i cant find a reason for yawning,
all my girlfriends are already asleep no need for phoning,
i guess thats why Colemore came up with this awkward time of calling.

Darkness covers the whole of my body,
with my dark skin it will time to be found by somebody,
my roommates keep on moving on their bed,
maybe they have a nightmare and they are trying to run before they get fed.

I sing to the hiphop song playing softly,
i hear someone mumble loudly,
its one of them who always talk in sleep,
for that reason i think if i had super glue i would give his lips some grip.

A bloody skiny mosquito bites my ass,
i know what you think!
Yes i sleep naked so whats the fuss,
in persuit of my red ink,
it ends up loosing its life from my hands spank,
as a way of go to hell little blood tank.

I walk slowly to the washroom to take a piss,
as HIT EM UP plays in the background,thats Tupacs diss,
hoping to kill my insomnia and get some sleep,i wish
sealing with a prayer am on my knees.

Good night insomniacs!

No comments:

Post a Comment