Thursday 19 January 2012

My seventh

when i was three days old,
I had a lover that was way old,
She would let me touch her softly,
Sleep with her,
Touch and lick her titties,
That was one of my best times in life,
My first relationship.

When i grew like three years old,
I had another love,
She was beautiful and caring,
She was a daughter of my first love,
She was celibate,
Wouldnt let me sleep with her,
She would kiss me and leave me wanting more,
The best thing about her is that she fed me,
My second relationship.

When i was seven,
I thought enough is enough,
I need space of my own,
I feel safe being single,
I need to mingle,
Maybe have some more time with my boys,
I had missed my little niggas,
We would steal sugar together,
Lick it and get an ass whooping together,
My third relationship.

As i grew like thirteen,
My little friend niggas got into relationships,
I had to get in one too,
I got hucked up to my neighbours daughter,
We were shy,
I would tell my little niggas that shes mine and we have fucked,
to prove i would describe the sexual act,
I was like a hero,
Only i knew better,
It was all a lie to boost my ego,
Infact i was still single,
My fourth relationship.

When i was sixteen,
I would write lots of letters,
I had multiple girlfriends,
I was a legend then,
I would lie to some of them that my name was ken,
They were as many as ten,
I was horny,
And cocky,
I would see myself as a great dancer or a comedian,
Girls loved me,
I loved being loved,
They loved how i made them laugh,
Hold hands when we were in school functions,
Hoping the others wouldnt spot me,
If they did i would lie shes my friend,cousin,sister or maybe my friends girlfriend,
My fifth relationships.

There came a time when i fell for one,
She caught my eyes,
She stole my breath away,
She was only i could think of,
My first love was worried of my education,
I would think she was just jealous of her,
She was my everything,
We were jack and rose,
She was my inspiration for poetry,
My first love,
My first of everything,
Until she became my first to break my heart,
My sixth relationship.

Now years have passed,
Am a strong willed young man,
I sleep mostly alone,
Whoever sleeps with me its made a secret,
Guys adore my acts,
The ask hows its done,
I enjoy it,
The way they want to be me,
But deep down i long for my only,
One to hold like my pillow,
One i wouldnt be a secret with,
One to make me feel warmth when its cold,
My seventh relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment