Thursday 19 January 2012

Letter to Father

Dear God,
How have you been doing?
Its been long since i visited Heaven,
The last time i did i was below eleven,
I loved my time there,
Playing with the little baby angels,
I was very happy then,
Until i travelled to this damned world,
Am told to travel back i have to die,
Leaving people crying and saddened by my death,
I wonder does travelling to heaven has to leave such pain?
Since i came to the world,
I was adopted by a beautiful woman,
I call her mum,
I have made lots of friends,
Some i call my family,
I have grown to love everyone around,
They make my stay worth living.

Life hasnt been easy,
Heaven was much simpler,
People are not used to the rules,
I even find myself breaking some,
Punishment always come in hand,
From the judges of the world,
When hunger strikes,
People die,
The rich wouldnt even let anyone on their apple tree,
You have to die first,
For them to feel sorry.

The aim of writing to you,
Is to ask for a favour,
My friend is suffering,
He did get an operation on his abdomen,
Doctors said he had a perfolated intestine,
I hope that you take care of him,
We still need him for a better tomorrow.

I thank you for keeping me safe,
Am always in good health,
Thank you for the sound mind,
For the poetry i write,
To the people i write to,
Keep them safe and wanting more,
Before i go,
I praise you for,
Being a father i never had,
A provider of my ever need,
Thanx for whaterer i feed,
For the night before i close my eye lids,
You deserve my every praise.

Air has never tasted better,
My cries are dry never wetter,
I need to stay a bit longer,
To see my grandkids grow stronger,
Before i make my journey back home,
say hi to the beautiful angels,
My grandfather abraham and wife sarah,
Thank Jesus for his rescure,
Through Him we get everything,
Till next time.

Your son,
Jackson Jaxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment