Thursday 19 January 2012

Poor love

Does my poverty denies me of love?
To love yes but to be loved in return,
My lack of cash for your shopping,
No money for weekend club hopping,
No finances for a date on our anniversary,
Seeing me as an adversary,
No love for a pauper.

I know you are in love with fame,
To me its not the same,
Am not even known in my village,
My journey to your heart has upped my millage,
Make me famous in your heart.

A poor mans cry,
In love and willing to try,
A poor man rich with love,
Pure and untouched that maybe you will never have,
Take me for me,
Pay my bills whenever i don't have a dime,
I pledge to give you all my time,
Feed me like a son we will have,
Dress me with every expensive cloth,
I'll undress you as we make love both,
Am a poor man in need of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment