Thursday 19 January 2012

Lost ghost

Am writing with my face down,
My heart doesnt stop to pound,
Its like its in my ear, so loud,
To my thoughts am bound,
This unending pain around.

My tears are dry,
I dont even cry,
My face wrinkled in sadness,
I lack my innerselfs peace and oneness,
Am exhausted and my body is filled with dryness.

I moarn the death of me,
Am a spirit thats free,
I look at the grave where i was planted,
It now bush and unwanted,
My brother doest bring flowers no more,
I dont hear him try to speak to me,
Nor does he visit anymore,
Am all alone in the world unknown.

I wish i had done my best,
Be great in all before my rest,
Make my mama glad of her west,
am her home in her nest.

Did i have to die to regret my undoings,
May i have a chance in redoings,
I wish i hadnt died in haste,
I got knocked down by a toy car a VITS,
If it was my wish,
I would rather have died by a Lambos crush,
I dont have honour even in death,
Am just a ghost thats lost

No comments:

Post a Comment