Friday 1 August 2014

I never say bye



I fell asleep with my love,
Only to realize I fell in love with my sleep,
I admit you hold the keys to all I have,
I value you more that gold is cheap.

Sometimes I pretend I’m not hearing you in the morning,
And if I open my eyes I swallow the cold air yawning,
The thought of you leaving me longing,
I’d rather wait for your coming.

That sound of our door opening as you leave,
It’s like the morning thieve,
Stealing my heart that I can’t retrieve,
Wishing you would come back to me I believe.

As you disappear you take my breath away,
Every step you take it’s like a day,
Now I have counted from Jan to May,
Please return at least delay.

I feel weak each second that goes by,
I can tell I feel I might soon die,
With limiting of your oxygenating warmth supply,
When you read this you will know why I never say bye.

2 comments: