Sunday 17 August 2014

Give Me Your Lips To Kiss

Give me your lips to kiss,
A fragrance, with me you must leave,
I wanna shake like a leaf,
I wanna feel the sweetness of a virgin spring.

I wanna hear the muffled licks,
I wanna let my tongue get imprisoned,
With your teeth smooth.

I wanna die in your world,
I wanna dream in reality,
I wanna test the speed of my adrenaline,
I wanna see if my heart can race too,
I wanna know if you can breathe fast,
I wanna feel the kiss.

I wanna let my blind hands grope,
I wanna rub the smoothness of your flawless skin,
And the warm softness that covers you,
I wanna be so gentle and keen,
I wanna ignite in you a little kiln,
I wanna feel the heat,
I want it to stir you deep within

But all I want first,
Is a kiss on your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment