Thursday 7 August 2014

Love Week


On Monday I said I like you,
With my words I psyched you,
I held that mic for you,
All this so that I can be with you,
Wishing at the end you will feel the same way too.

On Tuesday its you I want,
To me it’s you I have got,
To my heart you mean a lot,
You keep my waters cool like a pot,
Anyone who thinks otherwise I’ll ask what?

On Wednesday its you I have,
A good day to make love,
To me you are a dove,
Never will I make dirty I will hold you with a glove,
Into my heart deep down you dove.

On Thursday its you I’ll keep,
The whole of you not a tip,
Like wine it’s me you sip,
With your sweet red lip,
To you I follow like a sheep.

Yesterday it’s you I missed,
The only one I would kiss,
If they would forever I would lease,
To have you forever I wish,
It would be the best thing that is.

Today I have said I love you,
Is it to you or who?
It’s to you the leader of the coup,
You took my heart from her,
Keeping it away far.

My love tomorrow I would ring the bell,
To you I will kneel and tell,
That I love you and well,
Love me because I have never risen since I fell,
The bells tell well my love marry me.

1 comment:

  1. When words meet feeling, feelings meet poetry and poetry meets half poet, the result is explosive.... I absolutely love how alive your words are in this piece.
    I salute you!!
    S.Madoty

    ReplyDelete