Sunday 28 September 2014

The Capital

I walk in this congested streets,
Confused and out of wits,
All I see is women with beautiful tits,
Not only that, see their beautiful naked legs & feets.

She walks past me with a tight short skirt,
I can tell she looks sexy & smart,
Another let the clothes hug her body fat,
She looks like she has several butts.

I bump into someone and fall,
Its like I've hit a wall,
He walks away without guilt as he picks his call,
I collect myself wishing he'd next hit a pole.

I continue walking among this population,
Crippled with the Western mutation,
Anything just to get attention,
Only to feel they belong as their intention.

Mesmerized by the so many 'ladies' dressing near nude,
With sagged pants from the dudes,
In my village this would look rude,
A proper long dress & well fit & worn pants would always be good for the mood.

My first day in a big town,
Among the great with known nouns,
Soon I'll have adjusted to all that wow,
As the city swallows me at least not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment